Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Life View - She's got...Personality, Ya! Personality!




I ran across this "Type" or "Personality" test today via maskCARA.com
She did not create this test but she blogged about it(at her fun little blog)..... and I found it pretty fascinating.

I have taken personality type quizzes before but this one is pretty close to being right on.
For instance the trait: "being committed and faithful to my family and friends".
You could probably ask anyone who knows me and they would agree with that.
However the: "confronting danger bravely" trait....not me at all!
And again, ask most who know me, and they would enthusiastically agree with it, especially the B'DOG(my hubba hubby).

Me+Danger=PANIC ATTACK

Of course I took the "sample" test because you have to pay $10 for the full version, but you get a really good idea of your personality type with the sample test.

BTW, if you are wondering.... I tied between a (The Observer/The Investigator) & (The Questioner/ The Loyalist).
After reading the descriptions and traits, I am much more a 6 with some 5 tendencies.

Here is a long little blurb about a SIX according to 9types.com
A SIX is titled:  The Loyalist/The Questioner(I have seen it titled as both)

How to get along with me:

Be direct and clear
Don't judge me for my anxiety
Laugh and make jokes with me
Try not to overreact to my overreacting

What I like about being a six:

being commited and faithful to family and friends
being compassionate toward others
being a non conformist

What's hard about being a six:

the constant push and pull of trying to make up my mind
fear of being abandoned or being taken advantage of
exhausting myself of worrying and scanning for danger

Sixes as children often:

are friendly, likable, and dependable and/or sarcastic, bossy, and stubborn
are anxious and hypervigilant: anticipate danger
take on the fearfulness of an overly anxious parent

Sixes as parents:

are often loving, nurturing, and have a strong sense of duty
are sometimes reluctant to give their children independence
worry more than most that their children will get hurt

You can take your TEST HERE.
Then you can check out a description of your type HERE. 
Make sure to click your number at the top of the page, as this link will start with One.

Stop in at my FaceBook page House of Views, and share what personality type you are, according to the test, and let me know if you agree/disagree with the results.

Have fun with it!

I love a good personality quiz, don't you?
And if you want to check out a couple more fun follow-up links to the personality quiz, head over to visit Cara at maskCara.
ENJOY your VIEW~
Jenifer

No comments:

Post a Comment