Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

BeautyView...a beginner and her fancy-nancy camera

It's Friday Friends!
This officially ends my first week of blogging.
Thank you for the kind comments and joining my on this fun little adventure.

My goal on Fridays is to leave you with a very amateur snap shot, of something I thought was beautiful, taken by Yours Truly.
A little like how Charles Osgood leaves us on Sunday Mornings at the end of his news show.
I wish I could somehow insert the sound of my pictures but that is way beyond my blogging skills.

So what I ask, is that you just sit back, take a big swig of coffee, and....
ENJOY the view..... 


We had winter for 7 months straight. I found this particular scene beautiful because the water is no longer snow and spring is FINALLY in the air!





Disclaimer:
I am NOT a professional photographer(not even close).
In fact, now that I think about it I am not really a professional anything.
So I have no idea on the rules of photography. I am just starting out.
I hope to one day look back at my first photos with my fancy new camera and laugh a little.
I do not know the rules or laws, but I guess I am going to give it a shot.
Please don't sue me for anything. I only have a bike and a dog...You're not getting the bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment