Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Taking the Plunge & Creating a Blog

DISCLAIMER:

It most likely seems a tad bit presumptuous on my part that people(meaning you) would be interested in reading anything I write(or in this case type) about my views on LIFE.

My views may very well not jive with your views at all.
My style of writing may not always be grammatically correct(I consistently misuse seen/saw, put commas & apostrophes in the wrong spots, and use "....." a lot to show a pause in my thoughts).
 I can almost promise you, even with spell-check, there will be a misspelled or missing word or two.

And my views may not always be politically correct. In fact, most days I am(and you should be too) counting on posts going totally off the rails and residing on "Incorrect Boulevard".
So PLEASE no judgement necessary.
Although I cannot promise, at times, that my views won't be judgmental(or sarcastic) in nature.
And a quick word of WARNING : I am almost certain I will offend a handful of people throughout my blogging journey. Never on purpose, of course :)

Mostly, I just want to blog, because I lurvvvve reading blogs and peeking in on other people's views(and houses).
And I LURVVVVE to write.
But please do not expect professional journalist quality material here.
Or professional photography(I do have a fancy-nancy new camera, but have no idea how to use it).
It's just ME.... A God-fearing Chic, who happens to be a Mom, a Wife, a Friend, a Sister, a Daughter(blah blah blah) who wants to share some of her views.

ENJOY the View!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to "see" where you take us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill, I can't wait to "see" either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl.
      I don't know if I will be blogging daily but hopefully at least 2-3 times a week.

      Delete