Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Beauty View- sitting by the dock of the bay

HOWDY!
I am back from my blogging/facebook/computer hiatus.
In my last blog post I told you I was taking a planned 7 day departure from the internet.
It was quite fabulous and I barely missed it at all.

I wasn't busy doing busy stuff, but I was occupied...by one of my most favorite places...Pelican Lake, Orr, MN.

Let me show you one of the millions reasons why:


Dreamy, isn't it?
Let me share some more of the fun we had......


There were big fish caught by little girls....


A lot of casting off the docks.....


Hours upon hours spent digging in the sand....


More hours spent lounging in the boat trying to hook "the big one"


Workin' hard for dinner at Crappie Point.....


Boys looking for nature inspired weapon material.....


Kids learning new skills......


Baby girls mastering the art of  blowing bubbles....


A smokin' hot tray of garlic bread..."Hey Shannon, what could be burning?"


Girls becoming Forever Friends.....


And....A really great group of people to share it with!
What a perfect start to summer in Minnesota
....until next year Pelican Lake, you were a great host!













No comments:

Post a Comment